WOW! Is that your dog that you got in high school? If so then (and I hate to say it cuz it makes us old too) he's really old! I remember when you first got him.
Hey sister! Call me tomorrow! Not sure what your work schedule is! We have no washer and dryer i have to go to the laundry mat tomorrow and would love to chat while i wait for all of our crappy clothes to dry! Call me or email me your work schedule so I don't wake you up!!
NO way is that Nowa? Wow. I remember when you told us that you loved him more than all of us. :) He is cute. Kind of reminds me of my pup a bit. You'd love toby, jen. He's a sweet dog. love ya
7 comments:
WOW! Is that your dog that you got in high school? If so then (and I hate to say it cuz it makes us old too) he's really old! I remember when you first got him.
well finaly you posted that! i loved getting out of CA and coming to Utah to be with all of you. i missed you 2 seconds after we left.
Oh my goodness! How did I miss this post?!?!?! I love the title!
Hey sister! Call me tomorrow! Not sure what your work schedule is! We have no washer and dryer i have to go to the laundry mat tomorrow and would love to chat while i wait for all of our crappy clothes to dry! Call me or email me your work schedule so I don't wake you up!!
Wow, Noah really is getting old. I still remember him as a puppy eating your shoes.
NO way is that Nowa? Wow. I remember when you told us that you loved him more than all of us. :) He is cute. Kind of reminds me of my pup a bit. You'd love toby, jen. He's a sweet dog.
love ya
I had totally forgotten about Noah. I'm glad to know you still have a dog to love!
Post a Comment