Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair today.....gone tomorrow??

Jack has really cute, kinda weird hair. I have always cut it short because when it's long it goes fuzzy and a little bit strange. Lately, I have been thinking about letting it go even longer to see what happens. I need a little advise. What does everyone think? (I need specific suggestions, especially from you, Krystal. Tell me what to say to the lady at Cookie Cutters. Tell me EXACTLY what to say.)


How cute is he?!?!



I think the sides need to be cleaned up.


LOVE the curls in the back, but does it look shaggy?
Again with the sides?


And then....he got distracted by a grasshopper.....
Which just goes to show that I am the only one who actually cares about his hair. Lets have some suggestions!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think you should leave it long. There is a little boy in our neighborhood who has curly hair like Jack and it's really adorable long. Grow it out a little more, it doesn't look shaggy!

Kjohnson said...

I agree! It doesn't look shaggy at all. Just tell the girl you are growing it out but would like it to grow out evenly. I would have the curls near the neck trimmed slightly and keep them a little shorter at least until the top and sides gets longer:)