This post is totally dedicated to my fabulous niece Krystle. I wish I had a picture of us together, but I honestly don't think one had ever been taken. Hmmmm.
Top Ten Reason's why I love you:
10. I love that you are tall, and you own it. You love it. I am trying so hard to help Halle love her height and I am grateful that I have you to look to while I do it. You are a great example for my daughter.
9. I love that you are emotional. You feel things. You laugh, and cry. It makes you a very real and valid person. I know that you aren't pretending. It's refreshing.
8. I love that we have always had some kind of great bond. Don't know where it came from, don't care. You have never seemed like my niece. You are my friend.
7. I love your honesty. You aren't afraid to tell me like it is. I know that what you say is always truth, and I love that you stand up for what you think and believe in.
6. I love the way I feel so "cool" when I'm with you. You are gorgeous, and fashionable, and fun. I don't know. It sounds weird. But there it is.
5. Talent seeps from you. Hair, furniture, photography, etc...... It seeps. And not in a groos way either.
4. I love how family oriented you are. I can see how much you love your family, and I respect your values.
3. You are loyal. To your family, your husband, even your dog. *I just want to remind you that she can't go. You know that right?*
2. You have a fabulous sense of humor. I know. It's just like mine.
1. You are brave. You are willing to do whatever needs to be done. Even if it's scary. Even if it doesn't work out. You try again. You are a great example to me.
And I love you.
1 comment:
You have got to be kidding me. I am so crying right now. Will you please speak at my funeral? I love you so much and think about you all time (and not in a gross way either). You are officially entered into my H4L (Homegirl For Life) club. It is highly respected and quite challenging to obtain a membership. I love you tons. For real.
Post a Comment