Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hot and Spicy- and the salsa was too!








Making salsa with Holly. Holly and I first met as roommates our freshman year at USU....in 1996. We have been great friends ever since. It seem like each season of my life brings new friends but I can never let go of my old ones. I have a lot of friends and they are wonderful, but not very many are as loyal as Holly. She will drop anything, do anything, go anywhere that I need her to. She and Cameron have been accepting, loving, and non judgemental. Some of my favorite memories from college are with Holly. Some of my favorite memories from newly wed days are with Holly. MOST of my favorite "We are completely broke" memories are with Holly and Cameron. Thanks for all the memories, guys. We really love you and appreciate you.


4 comments:

Jen said...

So glad you have good friends... glad you can't let go of your old ones too. :)

Holly said...

Amen! You have the steaks and I have the gas ;)

Cameron said...

Holly, you have gas?

Jenalee said...

I love you babe