Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Day of Love!

Happy Valentines Day!
This year we carried on the Western tradition of Valentine sugar cookies.
It went something like this:



And then the camera died.

Trust me they were cute. I made 32 large heart cookies with names. I took them to work. Andrea ate hers with glee and then ate Joe's too.

I was really looking forward to the Love Day this year, but wouldn't you know it, the batteries died on that too.

Hmmmm.

Who needs it anyway? I'm dipping a sugar cookie in hot chocolate.

And life goes on.

3 comments:

Rachel Z. :) said...

i want a sugar cookie!! wish i was there! :) <3 love you!!

Dixie Dixon said...

That's the Valentine's Day Olivia STILL talks about...."You know mom, when we made heart cookies that had my name on it." I need you Jenalee. I am simply a sub-par mom without you.

Rube said...

I remember making those gigantic valentine cookies one year and hiding one in my dad's lunch box. It's been a long time. Love ya