Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oh Kumbaya!

We went to Willard camping with the Robinsons. We had a great time. Here are some highlights:


This is the only time a Garrett got on the tube. The Robinsons's were hogging it.....or the Garrett's were too scared. I prefer to go with the first reason.



I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF GRETA! Woo Hoo!!!!


Alina was an incredibly brave girl. She loved the tube, until she fell off and was all alone in the vastness of the Bay. Then she freaked.



How are those Pecs Cam? Nice and sore?




On Grandpa's boat.



Mallow? Anyone?


When it comes to camping, fun is measured by filth. Olivia had a good time.


Jack living it up on our own little beach


I like this picture. I did a fantastic job....see how its nicely framed by the leaves and in shadow? Yeah. I know.



Canoe canoe?- Cam can!


Mmmmm. Frito Pie. Better than dutch oven any day!


Greta coming out of her tent.


Jack had a fever...



Watermelon! I should have bought one with seeds.


Cam doing some manly thing.


Austin and Jack are good friends.


Halle enjoying the water.


This was our campsite.

We had a really fun time. I'm glad we did it this year and didn't just talk about it. Thanks Robinsons for coming with us and making the most of the situation. And a HUGE thanks to Jesse who worked hard to fix the boat and then spent a whole night and day escorting us around the bay.

So, Holly. Same time, same place, next year??

2 comments:

Holly said...

Definitely! We had a great time. The kids can't wait for next year.

Krishelle said...

Lucky, that looks like so much fun!!