Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Day of School

I can't believe yesteday was the last day of school.  This year went by so quickly.  It seem surreal that my kids are in 5th and 3rd grade now.  It really does go by so fast.


First day of 2nd Grade


Last day of 2nd Grade- Mrs. Anderson



First day of 4th Grade

Last day of 4th Grade- Mr. Harris

My children did such great work this year.  They each have unique strengths and weaknesses and they both shine and struggle.  Yet, they still work their hardest and do their best.  I am so proud of both of them!


2 comments:

Jen said...

holy cow they grew up a lot this year! Especially Jack! We still have a week and a half!

Dixiechick said...

I was going to say the same thing as Jen. I don't know if it's the glasses or what, but he went from looking like a little kid to almost a teenager. What the heck! It's freaking me out how quick our kids are growing up. I like them to grow and all, but I really miss them being cute and little and saying funny things. Se la vi.