Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pictures from my phone

I read a great blog where every Friday is "Pictures from my phone" day.  I thought it was a fantastic idea, so here goes...

My kids have gone High Tech

We got the Derby Fever, but didn't win.

It's winter in Utah.  This is for my favorite Virginians, who have been brainwashed into thinking a snowflake is a big deal.



Jack's been playing basketball, sometimes it doesn't go so well...    
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!  They opened our favorite restraunt in North Ogden!


I've been working all day everyday.  And sometimes we eat.

We get along fairly well.
I made the Love Day dinner


We've had little visitors a handful of times.  Love them.

3rd Graders in the house, ya'll.

My horrible children made up a new game called Bra-ggles.  Think "Goggles."  It's kind of like college all over again.
But Sage!  Sage has been an angel like always.

No comments: