Thursday, July 11, 2013

4th of July -Cousin Reunion

Thanks for coming and reliving our childhood at Classic Waterslides!  It's always a highlight of our summer.  It was so fun to see all of you and catch up!  Same time same place next year?

Love you guys!

If you want a picture, right click on it and take it!  I know that Tammy and Mike may want to blow up their picture together and frame it.

Calvin, chillin in the backyard

Lu Lu waiting for the party to start


Bounce house baby!


More Calvin

Eating.  What else?!

Handsome cook

Halle's cake

Jack!

Halle!

Jesse and Tammy

Jack

Jesse

Sisters!

Tammy and Sandy


Even more Jack

I love this one.  It's Austin!

Mike and Tammy

Awkward.

Jack

Susan

Mike and Sandy

Jack...what can I say, his mom took the pictures!

Halle and Lacey

Jack, Tammy and the back of Jimmy

Susan

Susan and Ashley

Austin

Austin

I think he liked it.

Jenny and Sandy

Jack and Tam

Sandy- she's having a good time

Ashley

Jesse

Austin

Jack

Halle

Tammy

Bryce!!!  And his ladybug

Garretts

The whole cousin crew

Wish you were with us Lori, Tara, Pita, and Cassie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for Utah reunion 2014! Always the highlight of my summer!
Thanks for making it happen I love you! T