Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray for Halle

Halle turned 14 in May.  Man, I love that girl.  She is beyond awesome and I feel like she is just shy enough that most people have no idea how amazing she is.  Mostly my sister knows, because when I want to brag about my kids I call her and she acts like she's SUPER into it, and I love that.

Halle is persistent and self motivated.  She sets goals and achieves then.  She practices and practices things without me even knowing she's doing it.  And she's super well rounded.  She plays basketball, the guitar, and she has earned a 4.0 for the last 7 semesters.  She keeps our family on track with church attendance and family prayer, and she is obsessed with cats.  Namely, her cat.

I love her to bits and I can't imagine what I did to deserve her or what I would do without her.

A Ukulele- of course

Birthday dinner!  We've had her birthday dinner at the Pizza Factory for 12 out of the last 14 years.

Add caption



She had a party at Color Me Mine

With a spread....

And of course we brought Jace!!!

He's the other half of Jack

I have more pics of the boys because we sat together in the other room.




No comments: