Monday, December 22, 2008

Just call me Aunt Jenny....again.

For the 5th time, actually.



This is my brand new neice Bailee MaeAnne Western.
She was born about 1:30 pm on Saturday December 20th to Jesse and Susan.
She is so beautiful, I can hardly wait for Christmas to get my baby-hungry hands on her.
Halle wants a turn too.
Welcome to the family, Sweetpea.

6 comments:

Rachel Z. :) said...

i can't believe that she's finally here! i've waited sooo long!!! one things for sure, i'll always be the oldest cousin! :) o happy days. welcome to the awesomest family Bailee!! <3

Jen said...

She's adorable, but whom does she belong to? Jesse, I'm guessing. :)

Kjohnson said...

Aunt Jen- She is the most amazing baby. I think I might be a little biased. Natalie is doing really well. She looked great yesterday. I hung out at the hospital for about 4 hours. It was the perfect day!This new addition to your family looks absolutely delicious as well! What a blessing all these babies are.

Kjohnson said...

p.s. ha ha ha that frame is not the mirror...its just another frame i'm slightly obsessed with. Remind me when I am nine months pregnant that I will want pictures as well!

Kim Garrett said...

She is beautiful!

Holly said...

Yes, I'm wondering as well who she belongs to. She's adorable! Merry Christmas guys!!!