Here are the top four reasons....for today:
1. My son says things like "crap out of a toilet"
2. My daughter tattles on her brother via colored pictures.
3. I laughed at the tattle-telling
4. They both now think that "crap out of a toilet" is hysterical because I laughed. Guess what they say every five minutes now?
"Mommy
ges wat
Jack
sed to
me he
sed
that my pickturs
look like a crap out of an
towlet"
Somewhere, I am failing as a mother.
Happy New Year anyway!!!

5 comments:
Well, that was a mean thing to say, but...I mean...if you look at the picktur you'll see that...
Hahaha, kidding. It's an awesome picture. And Jack's HI-larious for describing it that way!
GOOD JOB JACK!
Handsome Kenley
You are hilarious! I think I say that every time I comment on a blog!
Holy 'crap out of a toilet' that is hysterical!!! I'm going to use that expression all the time now. I am still laughing!
I still think you could be Mother of the Year! lol....i am crackin up at the picture...the tattling and the "crap out of a toilet".....and the very fact that she drew a pic to tattle about him calling her pictures "crap" lol..thanks for the laugh!
Keep up the funny Posts! I love reading them...will you blog MY life? (kidding~sorta)
My 4 year old called my 14 year old a "gay wad" the other day...feel any better? lol
Post a Comment