Hey lovely Aunt Jen! I owe you a phone call. Problem is I've been locked in my house since I got home trying to recover from my crazy work week in Arizona. I just cannot make calls while sitting in my house, I get no service! Very aggravating and we will probably be getting a land line this week. That being said, what is your work schedule this week? I brought my shears back along with some color, and I'm ready to attack your hair when you are! I am very excited. Email me back. Forgive me for neglecting to call you back yet! love you, and let me know. Like I said I am totally excited!
Okay I watched them. Now what? Don't you know it's your job to constantly entertain me? I had seen the Ellen one before, it's pretty funny. I'd never seen the Black and Gus one. Good stuff.
9 comments:
Aww...boys!
haha! im a pretty good jedi myself!
I think that last Jedi is a Wookie.
Jesse
Bahahah! This post is awesome!
Hey lovely Aunt Jen! I owe you a phone call. Problem is I've been locked in my house since I got home trying to recover from my crazy work week in Arizona. I just cannot make calls while sitting in my house, I get no service! Very aggravating and we will probably be getting a land line this week. That being said, what is your work schedule this week? I brought my shears back along with some color, and I'm ready to attack your hair when you are! I am very excited. Email me back. Forgive me for neglecting to call you back yet! love you, and let me know. Like I said I am totally excited!
Jack is so cute. What if one of the names I have picked out for our baby is Jack, you okay with that?
I want a new post. Sorry we got disconnected the other day, I don't know what happened. We still on for Friday?
hmmmm just something funny, clever and awesome like you usually post about.
Okay I watched them. Now what? Don't you know it's your job to constantly entertain me? I had seen the Ellen one before, it's pretty funny. I'd never seen the Black and Gus one. Good stuff.
Post a Comment