Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Second Grade!!!!!













Here's to a fabulous Second Grade year. I love you, beautiful girl.






5 comments:

Rachel Z. :) said...

I want my aunt or mom to be in the front yard with a cotton candy machine when I get home from school on my first day! That would totally be AWESOME!!

Jen said...

So fun. She's adorable. Hey-- the other night, I kept writing you and you apparetnly got nothing. I finally got your message asking where I was. :) We'll have to try again later.

Kaylyn and Rob said...

You are amazing! Did you do the party after school again? You are one fabulous mom. I hope she has a fun year!

Greg said...

I love you babe. We have such wonderful children. I am so thankful for all the sacraficies you make for our family. I will see you when you get home.

Me

David and Natalie Reheis said...

They are so cute!! Good luck with the school year kiddos!