Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twas the Season



Gingerbread house.  Halle had a frosting mustache

He's with the band.

I guess you can't take the tree climbing out of the cat.


Rollin'


Won't you be my neighbor?


Please?

For Santa

Christmas

Matchy-matchy



Too much fun



Come in, Greg, before your feet freeze!  Oh, wait....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be your neighbor! Those cookies are making me salivate!

Andrea said...

I would be your neighbor but only if you lived in Salt Lake. I'm wishing I had a frosting mustache. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

hahahaha I love the last picture with your caption and your matching jammies! Halle looks drunk on frosting! :) Christmas is the best!!! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Kjohnson said...

Can I be your neighbor? I wish. I also love the matching jammies. I love that you have Halle helping in the kitchen. Those are such fun memories she'll have forever. You are a good mom.