Holy Hannah they're getting tall! When did your kids decide to grow up, huh?! They look really excited for school to start! Hopefully that enthusiasm lasts more than a few days!
Oliver was apprehensive to go to school on his first day of kindergarten, so I told him I'd be right outside the room hiding in the bushes in case he needed me. My sister picked him up after his first day and his teacher said Oliver couldn't quit talking about his uncle who liked to hide in bushes and watch little kids....
3 comments:
Yay for school!!! They're so cute! And getting to old!! I can't believe it!
Holy Hannah they're getting tall! When did your kids decide to grow up, huh?! They look really excited for school to start! Hopefully that enthusiasm lasts more than a few days!
Oliver was apprehensive to go to school on his first day of kindergarten, so I told him I'd be right outside the room hiding in the bushes in case he needed me. My sister picked him up after his first day and his teacher said Oliver couldn't quit talking about his uncle who liked to hide in bushes and watch little kids....
Post a Comment