Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Halle!

I prayed and begged for Halle, and when I found out I was pregnant, I freaked out. 

Freaked out.

I was obsessed during that entire pregnancy.  I was unable to talk about anything else.

Drove my mother nuts.

Halle was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.  Olive skin, dark hair, and huge brown eyes...with eyebrows.  I had strangers stop me in stores to comment.

And now, she's ten.

And still gorgeous.

But don't be fooled, being beautiful is not the best thing about her.  She is kind and fair.  She is obedient most of the time and top-of-her-class smart.  She has a good girl heart, she WANTS to do the right thing.  She is helpful to me and kind to others.  Musically and artistically talented.  She has a heart big enough for every animal in the world- especially cats.  She has a contagious laugh and is simply ....amazing.

Happy Birthday Hals.  You make this world a better place, and I love you with all of my heart!








*Thanks Holly for these perfect portraits.  You are an amazing photographer and an even better friend.  I love you!

2 comments:

the5johnsons said...

These are gorgeous pictures of Halle. She looks so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Halle, I can't believe you're 10 years old! You are so beautiful on the inside and the outside! Hope you had a great Birthday!