Monday, October 15, 2012

Do you You Tube too?

Sometimes, on super slow days at work, the Big Boss and I watch YouTube videos.  This is not something I ever did before I started working at the Hear'n aid store.  Oh that reminds me of a funny phone call I got the other day.  It went like this:

Me: Hearing Improvement Center!
Caller:  WHAT?
Me:  HEARING IMPROVEMENT CENTER!!!
Caller: Who the hell is this?
Me: WHO THE HELL DID YOU CALL?
Caller:  The hear'n aid store!
Me:  THIS IS THE HEAR'N AID STORE!
Caller:  It is?
Me: YES
Caller: Well howdy do then!

Then there was a big pause and we both laughed and laughed.  It was one of our most cranky patients.  I love her. 

Speaking of patients I love, do you know I have a man who comes in and calls me "Pretty Lady" and brings me Hostess treats?  I love him too.  I actually got called "pretty" by three different old men today.  One was blind, but I don't care.  I'm counting it.

ANYWAY.  So the other day Jesse and I were hungry so we googled a yummy Italian dish my Grandma makes.  Well, she turns 90 in December so she doesn't make it anymore.  But she did.  She's Italian.  All the way Italian.  Which makes me 1/4.  (Must be why I'm so "pretty")

The pasta is called cavatelli, and low and behold we found a video of a overweight Grandmother in Italy making it at her kitchen table!  She wears a long dress and a full apron, I love her too.  We watched every one of her videos.  Every. One.  I just know we are related to her somehow.  She only speaks Italian, but she speaks to me.  Here, you watch her make cavatelli too.

Mamma Carolina

Someday I am going to knock on her door and make pasta with her.

The other videos we are addicted to are Glozell.  Oh my Glozell.  I curse my nieces Krystle and Natalie for this.  We watch them all.  Jesse loves him some Glozell. 

Glozell!

Oh my goodness.  The other day we had a patient in the office who was having a coughing fit and Jesse said  "Is you alright?  Is you okay?"

Okay, maybe not, but it would have been epic.

Well, that's all I've got. 

Ciao.

1 comment:

the5johnsons said...

You are very pretty:). Have you watched the Young men from the Grantsville stake sing "You are Beautiful" Yet? It is on YouTube and it is great. Watch it!