3rd Grade
4th Grade
End of 4th Grade
End of 5th Grade
5th Grade
First day of 6th Grade
Can I tell you how much I love these boys as a duo? They are GREAT kids apart and they are an AWESOME pair. Jace is polite, kind, and considerate. They play on each other's strengths. I remember the first year they played basketball together and as everyone ran down the court, Jace would literally pull on Jack's jersey and say "C'mon Jack!"
Last year at the track meet, they ran the mile run. Jack started out super strong with those long legs. Around the first bend he completely stopped on the track, waited for Jace to catch up and then they ran/walked it together. They came in last and they didn't care.
I am so grateful for the influence good friends are on my kids, and I am equally grateful for the friendship their mom's offer me!







No comments:
Post a Comment