We are so pleased to announce a new addition to our family!
We were shocked to discover that he was living with us this morning. Halle and Jack were putting toys away in the basement toy room. I was vacuuming. There was frantic screaming and I ran to see what was the matter. Looking in from the basement window, with both hands on the glass, was our little friend the toad. I think he has been living with us for quite some time now, as he is rather large. If I were to hold him, he would fill my palm. I read on the Internet because I was afraid for his well being and discovered that they actually enjoy living in window wells. So there he will stay. I will be better at watering the window well from now on so he will have a drink.
The kids have named him Kermit. Kermit our frog.

6 comments:
We found a lizard in our garden last night reptiles must like us both:)
Cam stopped by your house tonight on his way home, but you weren't there. I don't know what he wanted, he just said he wanted to stop.
Frogs pee a lot, too, so maybe Kermit appeared so you won't feel so bad about peeing your pants when you sneeze.
What a cute addition to the family! I bet you are taking great care of him!!
I would have freaked out!! Little things like that scare me!
One time my cousin fell in his window well and cracked his vertebrate and they couldn't get the body board down there to lift him up and he's actually a bigger guy. There were no frogs.
Still, well done!
Handsome Kenley
Where are you?!?!
He cracked his vertebrate? How'd he do that? What type of vertebrate was it?
Jennalee, why do we put up with it? Masochism? We both need therapy.
Great blog. I look forward to reading more! Your kiddos are beautiful.
Post a Comment