Friday, October 21, 2016

All About My Favorite Child

You might be wondering who my favorite child is.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  I'll give you a hint... It isn't Jack.  Yep.   My favorite child is Halle.  She is so amazing and awesome and kind and pretty and fun and smart and... I could go on forever.
 
I even really love that cat of hers, maybe even more than I love Halle.  And there really isn't a reason that it shouldn't be that way.  That cat of hers is so puurrrfect, and I love him so much.  Even more than Stix, the cat that got hit by a car :(   Anyways, I don't think there is a more puurrrfect cat out there.


He is so cute when he wears his costumes!

But the topic isn't about the most amazing cat in the world, it's about my most favorite child!  Let me tell you, she cannot take a bad picture. 
Here are some examples:






I'm going to buy this bear for her, since she is my favorite child







Unlike Halle, I have lots of bad pictures. 
Here are some examples:





*Notice the knife and Jen's face



I hope you liked my most special blog post, I've wanted to do it for a while now but I just didn't have the courage.  Goodbye for now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have met both, Halle and that CAT, and I agree with you Jenalee...they are both double delicious!!! Also, I took two of the three "bad photos!!" It could be the fault of the photographer not YOU.

Jen said...

LOL! Oh Halle. I love you too. But I'm not so sure about Baby. :) And I was scared. And your mother takes lovely pictures...

Anonymous said...

I hope Jack doesn't read this blog. He will be hurt that he is not the favorite child. He is such a sensitive boy.