Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My body is rejecting hiking.

This morning I am in full rejection.

Don't worry though, I know the only way to get through the rejection is to soldier on.

Last night, Jack and I hiked the Green Pond Trail.




And oh my goodness.  It was lovely!  High in the mountains by Snow Basin, it was lush, beautiful, and covered in flowers. 

Halle is at basketball camp, so it was just Jack and I.  Jack is an excellent hiking buddy.  He is very considerate of the pace he sets and is willing to stop to take a picture.  This is my view when hiking with Jack, and I love it.


And he's fun!  I told him to climb up a tree for a picture and he did it, without even questioning me!



This hike was longer, 1.7 miles.  Which I know is nothing, but for me, on day 2, it was something!!!



At the end there was a picnic table and a green pond.  Other people were there, so we didn't stay long.  They say there are leeches in the pond.  Eek.



Did I tell you about the flowers?



It was a fantastic hike, and Jack and I both loved it.  There were quite a few bikes on the trail, but everyone was super nice and we had a great time.

Now excuse me while I go take some Tylenol.

No comments: